As a part of our commitment to the great commission “to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature,” Nehemiah Project offers Christian business training around the world. This involved developing relationships with mission-agencies and other international organizations and churches that operate outside of the United States. We seek to establish the Biblical Entrepreneurship Certificate Training Program in as many nations as possible before the return of Christ. Our international programs are developed through an international license agreement. Nehemiah Entrepreneurship is currently active in the following countries and in partnership the following organizations, offering Christian business training on an international level:
- Australia | Mathew Avadair | Nehemiah Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Bulgaria | Svetlozar Nikolov | National Association of Bulgarian Business
- Canada | Ray Jelinski | firstname.lastname@example.org
- China | David Kong | email@example.com
- DR Congo | Pastor Gabriel Oleko | Le Nouvel Horizon
- France | Pastor Gabriel Oleko | Le Nouvel Horizon
- Haiti | Pastor Ebed Paul | firstname.lastname@example.org
- India | Ralph Metzger | email@example.com
- Kenya | Jean Paul Ndagijimana | Lift Up Limited
- Madagascar | Carol Hafer, Malanto Rabary, First Presbyterian Church of Orlando | The Church of Jesus Christ, Madagascar
- Malaysia | Abraham Gan | Marketplace Mission
- Mexico | Rene Villar | Imaginarium
- Sierra Leone | Bethel Outreach Church
- Ghana | Roland Adade | www.nebig.org.
- Ukraine | Ivan Papish |
- United Kingdom | Theresa Gregory| BE Global
- Uganda | Theresa Gregory| BE Global
- Zimbabwe | Theresa Gregory| BE Global
If you desire an international license for the Nehemiah Biblical Entrepreneurship Christian business training program click here to download the application.