Partnering with Nehemiah as a Host Partner is a strategic way to impact your business, community, church, or organization, providing Christian business training to a variety of individuals. If your organization would like to host a Nehemiah course, please check our our Retail Host option or Wholesale Host option, below.
For other partnership options:REVIEW ALL PARTNERSHIP OPTIONS
- Commit to recruiting a minimum number of students
- Provide facilities for courses and other Nehemiah Project events
- Provide logistic support for training courses
- Are limited to only the United States (for international partnerships, see licensed partnerships)
- No upfront fee to host classes.
- Guarantee a minimum of 30 participant registrations at class retail pricing
- Promote Biblical Entrepreneurship classes to their church/organization members
- Direct participants to register for the course directly through the Nehemiah Online Entrepreneurship Institute
- Receive 10% commission of total registrations
In return, Nehemiah provides retail hosts with all student materials, refreshments, Certified Teachers (compensating teaching transportation and lodging costs as needed).
- Receive a discounted student registration rate based on the number of students
- Purchase a bundle of student registrations
- Provide refreshments and facilities
- Cover the travel and lodging (if needed) costs of the Certified Teacher
- Register all students internally (or request Nehemiah to establish a unique registration link for them)
More information about becoming a Host Partner with Nehemiah is available upon request. Take the next step by filling out the form below and we will provide you with more information.