Join us in Orlando, Florida at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel for a powerful time of fellowship with Christian business leaders and speakers from all around the globe! Let’s come together to become further equipped and inspired to share Jesus Christ and advance His kingdom through our business callings.
• Practical ways to fulfill the Great Commission through business and examples of how other businesses are realizing the Great Commission through business.
• How to live out your calling as a businessperson or an entrepreneur, combining faith and work in a God-honoring way.
• How you can have a sustainable marketplace ministry.
• Learn how Nehemiah Project and other partners can help you carry out your marketplace ministry.
• Best practices on teaching and coaching business leaders and teams.
In addition to the Biblical Entrepreneurship conference, Nehemiah Week includes:
Monday, September 14: Kingdom Business Tour. Contact Melissa at email@example.com to register.
Tuesday – Thursday, September 15, 17, & 18, all day: Biblical Entrepreneurship Conference. Register here.
Friday, September 19, 6:45pm – 9:30pm: Celebration Banquet.
Saturday, September 20, 5:30pm – 10pm: International Business Plan Competition.Register Here for the complete Nehemiah Week package (includes all events) for $599
Register before July 10, 2015 to receive the early bird rate of $549. After July 10, the full rate of $599 applies.
Couples: Purchase two Nehemiah Week packages and receive a 20% discount. Enter promo code NW15COUPLE at checkout!
Full Nehemiah Week Package Registration includes:
- Biblical Entrepreneurship Conference
- Celebration Awards Banquet
- Kingdom Business Tour
- International Business Plan Competition
- Sunday Morning Worship Service
To register for the above events separately, please visit the Packages and Rates page.Accommodations
Our keynote speakers include Eric Quan, Co-Founder, Telos Ventures; Dr. Brad Smith, President, Bakke Graduate University; Dr. George Cope, Director of Pastors and Church Ministry at Vision Orlando; and our own NPIM Chief Servant Office and Co-Founder Patrice Tsague.[one_half] Transportation [/one_half] [one_half_last] Area Attractions [/one_half_last]
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Click here for details.