Partners’ and Teachers’ Conference
SEPTEMBER 18 – 19, 2012
Doors open at 7:00am, program starts at 8:30am
The Biblical Entrepreneurship International Partners’ and Teachers’ Conference is a two-day annual best practice conference for marketplace leaders and educators. The conference provides attendees with information and tools in the areas of teaching, curriculum design, supporting kingdom businesses, as well as program marketing and promotion. The conference serves as an opportunity to connect with other practioners and marketplace ministers using the Biblical Entrepreneurship curriculum. Transportation will be provided from the Clarion Hotel to New Beginnings Christian Center.
- Howard Olsen – M3Planning
- Jim Hargis – Serial Entrepreneur
- Eric Bahme – Senior Pastor Eastside Church
- Dr. Bryan Crute - Destiny Metropolitan Worship Church
- Scott Priessler – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Developing an effective strategy for your BE Program
- Developing a marketing plan for your BE Program
- Developing a social media strategy for your marketplace ministry
- Theology of business
- Biblical Entrepreneurship best practices
- Biblical Entreprenership teaching updates
Early Bird Rate: $199, Regular Rate: $249 All early bird rates end July 30th!