The Biblical Entrepreneurship Certificate Course is a three-part comprehensive business training and discipleship program. The course is for Christian business owners, entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs desiring to start and operate a business based on biblical principles. It provides a strong mix of core business concepts and Christian business principles.
Biblical Entrepreneurship is a true tour de force. It is a must in your education in order to have a proper kingdom world view—no matter your background (secular or ministerial) or business experience. This program is an effective tool for learning to do business God’s way.
BE I is a 16-hour course designed to assist students and Christian entrepreneurs to enhance their current business or start a new business that glorifies the Lord and meets market needs.
- Introducing Biblical Entrepreneurship
- BE Attitude
- BE Characteristics
- Identifying Opportunities
- How to Take Calculated Risks
- How to Solve Problems
- Understanding Business Stewardship
- What is Biblical Profit?
- The Responsibilities of a Biblical Entrepreneur
Fill in the form here for access to a free preview of our Biblical Entrepreneurship training program.
BE II is a 16-hour course designed to assist students in developing an understanding of practical “Mini MBA” principles as they relate to the Word of God.
- Biblical Economics
- How to Align Your Business Idea with Your Calling
- Developing a Business Idea
- Inventions and the Biblical Entrepreneur
- Counting the Costs of Starting and Operating a Kingdom Business
- Understanding the Business Plan
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Biblical Entrepreneurship Marketing & Sales
- How to Meet Market Need
- How to Perform Market Research
- Organizing Your Business
- Registering Your Business
- Biblical Management
- Financing a Kingdom Business
BE III assists students in writing a clear Kingdom Business Summary Plan. It is a 32-hour course (16 hours classroom/online plus 16 hours group coaching, preparation and follow-up) that challenges and guides the student in producing a blueprint for their kingdom business. This course gives the opportunity for students with established businesses to revise their existing plans to include strategies on how to realize a kingdom impact and helps start-up entrepreneurs develop the framework or business plan for a new business. Participants also defend their business plan before a panel of judges and are eligible to qualify to represent their country in the international business plan competition. Those who successfully complete this course receive a Biblical Entrepreneurship Certificate and are officially recognized as Certified Biblical Entrepreneurs. They also qualify to receive up to 3 MBA and bachelor degree credits from partner universities.
Purpose: To help biblical entrepreneurs develop and defend a comprehensive business plan for their kingdom business.
Section One — DEVELOPING A KINGDOM BUSINESS PLAN
- What is a Kingdom Business?
- What is Kingdom Business Planning?
- Kingdom Business Life Cycle
- Seeking God’s Will
- Prayer and Fasting
- Navigate the known and the Unknown
- Kingdom Business Plan Assumptions
- Kingdom Business Planning Model (What was, what is and what is to come)
Section Two — WHAT WAS: History of the Business Steward
- About the Steward
- Relevant Experience
- Business Idea
Section Three — WHAT IS: Business Formation & Strategy
- Description of Company
- Industry and Market Analysis
- Kingdom and Community Impact
- Description of Products and Services
- Marketing and Sales
- Administration and Operations
- Action Plan
- Key Performance Indicators
- Statement of Faith
Section Four — WHAT IS TO COME: Future of the company
- Long-term Goals
- Succession and Exit
Business Plan Check List
COST: $990 (2 PAYMENTS OF $495)
Courses are offered in several formats to best fit your learning style and individual needs:
- Live Class
Led by BE-Certified instructors, these classes move through the material at a set-pace and allows you to interact with fellow BE Students in a live classroom setting.
- Live Webinar
Led by BE-Certified instructors, these classes move through the material at a set-pace and allows you to interact with fellow BE Students.
- BE Executive Course with Kingdom Business Coaching, through Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Institute (NEI) Online self-study partnered with a KBC coach. This format provides self-study education with exceptional business coaching.
- Online Cohort, through NEI allows you to move through the material online and completing the lesson at your convenience while participating in a weekly group coaching session facilitated by a certified BE instructor. BE I and II classes range from 6 to 7 weeks in length.