B.O.O.S.T.® Camp [Advanced Edition] for Business Professionals
February 1 @ 12:00 pm - February 22 @ 1:30 pm EST| $395
Regular Price: $395 | Early Bird Price $345 (by Jan 25, 2019) – Limited Space.
B.O.O.S.T.® Camp [Advanced Edition] for Business Professionals, will kicks-off on Friday, February 01, 12:00pm – 1:30pm, EST.
This is NOT a do it yourself course, but a six (6) hours* of live, web-based instructional delivery is reinforced through hands-on assignments and ongoing implementation support, group coaching, and accountability to ensure your success.
LIVE sessions are delivered every Friday on:
Feb 01, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm, EST
Feb 08, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm, EST
Feb 15, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm, EST
Feb 22, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm, EST
Instructor: Kelly Leonard from Taylor-Leonard Corporation
- Strategies to establish yourself as an expert in your field
- How to maximize 1st-degree connections for targeted prospect/list expansion
- Tips to create a contagious, client-attracting presence on LinkedIn through 5-minute conversations with your peers, partners, and prospects
- Way to generate highly-qualified, targeted sales lead on a consistent basis
- How to organize and share content through Posts and Articles to drive website traffic and inbound inquiries
- How to leverage LinkedIn Groups to establish thought leadership and support business growth
- Strategies to build a fully developed LinkedIn Company Page
- To integrate your LinkedIn profile and Company Page to expand branding, recruiting, marketing, and business development strategy And more!
- Trademarked B.O.O.S.T.® methodology for social media/LinkedIn training and publications
- Within the 1st 24 months of her company implementing B.O.O.S.T.® methodology, T-LC generated $500,000+ in new consulting revenue in their core competency (CRM)
- Trained 7,000+ business professionals using B.O.O.S.T.® methodology
- Launched award-winning Small Business Network in collaboration with Montgomery Community Television, M&T Bank, US SBA-District Office, and local Chambers. Monthly programming gathers ~75 business leaders to network, collaborate and spur economic development.
- Leads a regional team of instructors and coaches for Nehemiah Project; a global, non-profit that provides entrepreneurs with comprehensive, mini MBA training, coaching, and access to capital
For client testimonials, visit Kelly’s LinkedIn profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ktleonard