Serve with Love Mission in Action
3 October - 31 October| $299
Regular Cost: $299 | Early bird special: $99
Early bird special available only for the first 15 registrations! Use the discount code swlf1st15 for your registration.
If you do not see your member discount reflected in the price above, please log in to your E-Community account.
03 Oct, 7:00am – 9:00am PDT
10 Oct, 7:00am – 9:00am PDT
17 Oct, 7:00am – 9:00am PDT
24 Oct, 7:00am – 9:00am PDT
31 Oct, 7:00am – 9:00am PDT
Tom Mears, Chairman of Burgerville, Author of Serve with Love.
Jennifer Mears, President of Holland Inc.
Patrice Tsague, Chief Servant Officer of Nehemiah Project International Ministries and Kingdom Business Coaching.
Serve with Love Mission in Action
The Power of a Mission Statement
Do you have a transformational mission statement? Is your mission statement lived out by your team? Are your stakeholders impacted by your mission?
Serve with Love Mission in Action is a 10-hour interactive workshop based on the book, Serve with Love, authored by Tom Mears, to help individuals and organizations understand the power of a transformative mission statement through real-life case studies and hands-on activities.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Develop a personal purpose statement
- Develop a new or enhance an existing transformational corporate mission statement
- Recognize a real-life case study about the impact of a transformational mission statement in an organization
- Identify key stakeholders that their mission must serve
- Develop action plans to serve their stakeholders through their mission statement
- Serve with Love book by Tom Mears
- Serve with Love Mission in Action workbook by Tom and Jennifer Mears
- Individuals and families who want to clarify a personal purpose and family mission
- Companies who want to create a missional culture and be intentional about living out their mission with measurable results
- Churches who want to create a missional culture and be intentional about living out their mission with measurable results
Limited seating! Register TODAY!
Be the first 15 registered with the discount code swlf1st15 to qualify for this very special offer!
TOM MEARS is the current Chairman of the Holland Inc. and Burgerville USA. Tom’s journey with the company began with him driving the ice cream scooter at age 16. After college and a season with the Del Monte Corporation, he rejoined the company and went from opening the rst Burgerville in Portland, Oregon, to becoming the CEO. Tom had been recognized for several industry awards including the Trend Setter Award, and was inducted into the Oregon Restaurant Association Hall of Fame. Tom is married to his high school sweetheart Kathy. They have two children, Jennifer and David Mears.
JENNIFER MEARS is a Christian life coach who helps people connect with God to live life fully. She is also the president of The Holland, Inc. and the fourth generation of this family-owned business, most widely known for its restaurant chain Burgerville. She has trained alongside her father, Tom Mears, sharing his book, Serve with Love with a variety of audiences – national and international, corporate and faith-based.
She has degrees in history and organization development. She has served as a ruling elder in her church for over 20 years and taught bible study, spiritual gifts, and Alpha courses.