Connect to New Business!
“For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”‘” – Matthew 18:20 (NKJV)
Who’s in your business collaboration circle? Who is praying for your company before you even ask? Who is waiting for you to ask them for help so that they can sow into you?
Forbes reports that “a company’s very survival may depend on how well it can combine the potential of its people and the quality of information they possess with their ability — and willingness — to share what they know with their teammates…” Collaboration is necessary to brew and foster new ideas for any company. There are eight unique ways that leaders can foster collaboration, as listed in this article:
- Reward collaboration
- Communicate transparently
- Encourage networks
- Create alignment around unifying goals
- Increase innovation through diversity
- Focus on your customers
- Build relationships of trust
- Redefine your role as a leader
We are bringing collaboration and innovation center stage during Nehemiah Week 2019 in Washington, DC, in less than two weeks. Speakers from each corner of the world will gather to share best practices, strategies, and insights into bringing innovation to the forefront of your business agenda for the remainder of 2019. Whether it is innovating through bookkeeping and POS software to enhance your financial system, revitalizing your hiring criteria and opening your company up to a more diverse pool of employees, or infusing even more biblical principles into the foundation of your company structure, you are bound to grow exponentially by being in attendance on 19 Aug – 25 Aug 2019.
See our full event schedule and speaker roster at www.nehemiahweek.com and register today.
E-Community Members save by logging in before checkout. Once logged in, copy and paste the discount code in the yellow box at the bottom of the www.nehemiahweek.com page before checkout to receive your standard membership discount. Not a member yet? Join the E-Community today! Click here to sign up.
One Day, One Sheet, One Plan
“Careful planning puts you ahead in the long run; hurry and scurry puts you further behind.” – Proverbs 21:5 (MSG)
Do you have a plan for the next 3, 6, and 12 months? What about the next 5 years? What is the strategy you have in place to get you there?
Oxford defines strategy as a plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim. Action is the keyword. Without an action plan, your goals are simply a list of dreams. Your dreams are achievable with a true strategy to get you there. In our next E-Learning Forum: Developing a One-Page Strategy on 13 Aug 2019 at 6:00 – 7:00 AM PDT, our CSO, Patrice Tsague, will share practical steps on how to develop a strategic plan that includes the following:
- Developing and understanding your mission and vision statements
- Identifying your competitive advantages
- Developing organization-wide strategies
- Creative S.M.A.R.T. strategic objectives and organizational goals
- How-to measure your Key Performance Indicators
- Practical implementation plans
The forum is free for Diamond and Gold members but you must register. Register now for the 2019 E-Learning Forum Series to attend this forum and all future forums. You only need to register once and you will be sent the link to the forums every month.
For Silver members, the monthly forum is at a discounted price of $25 per forum. Please register to receive a purchase link.
For Silver members, you can also purchase the whole forum series for 2019 at only $275 (includes a free month). To purchase the annual package, please click on the button below.
The New Executive Blueprint
“Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the vestibule, its houses, its treasuries, its upper chambers, its inner chambers, and the place of the mercy seat; and the plans for all that he had by the Spirit, of the courts of the house of the Lord, of all the chambers all around, “ – 1 Chronicles 28:11-12 (NKJV)
Can you see your business growing? Do you have a written roadmap to get you there? Do you have the right tools to execute the plan?
By joining our BE Executive Online program, you can set your path to success through Biblical Entrepreneurship training and learn what it truly takes to get your company to the place that you envision. BE Executives understand that by aligning their businesses with family priorities and better business practices that success is inevitable. This program offers mini MBA methodologies and training from our certified coaches on the following:
- Clarifying your calling and purpose and how to fulfill it through the business
- Learning how to operate your business in better alignment with your family priorities
- Learning how to use various planning templates such as marketing and sales, financial modeling, and kingdom impact indicators for your business
- Developing a kingdom business plan that demonstrates a quadruple bottom line with an exit strategy
- Analyzing case studies of companies that have successfully implemented these principles with proven results
- Implementing best practices into your business
- Developing a transformational action plan with actionable items
- Qualifying your business plan to pitch to vetted kingdom investors
Register today before classes begin for the BE Program Online begins on 29 Aug 2019 – 26 Mar 2020.