Giving the Gift of Business
The year is coming to an end and we are so thankful for what God has done throughout 2017. We are looking forward to 2018, but want to end this year with a bang! Keep reading for more information. If you have any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com or 877-916-1180.
The saying goes, “Give a man a fish, you will feed him for day. Teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime.” But here at Nehemiah Project, we want to go beyond feeding people for a lifetime to inspiring and equipping them to feed others by building kingdom companies.
Although the number of graduates has increased, the number of jobs available has decreased. Even with the advancement of our technology and communication, over 40% of under developed countries are unemployed. Despite the gospel’s global reach, people still can’t provide for their families and bring about a prosperous economy. There is no greater gift that the world needs today, aside from the gift of salvation, than the gift of business.
Here are 20 reasons why the gift of business is more needed today than ever:
- Business brings hope
- Business reduces crime
- Business reduces poverty
- Business reduces the threat of terrorism
- Business creates income
- Business reduces dependency
- Business minimizes the threat of war
- Business builds community
- Business creates wealth
- Business helps families
- Business solves problems
- Business brings innovation
- Business creates jobs
- Business helps communities and churches
- Business advances the Gospel and funds the Great Commission
- Business can be passed on from generation to generation
- Business helps turn a receiver into a giver
- Business turns a consumer into a producer
- Business pays taxes
- Business brings dignity
We’ve had an amazing year of growth and impact in 2017.
Here are some of our accomplishments:
- Over 731 entrepreneurs trained in over 15 countries in 5 continents
- Hosted Nehemiah Week in the US and Asia with close to 400 entrepreneurs from close to 15 countries attending both events combined.
- Conducted sustainable vision trips in 4 countries in three different continents
- Launched the Young Biblical Entrepreneur in one Christian School
- Revised and updated the Biblical Entrepreneurship curriculum
- Completed phase 2 of the E-Community with the investment platform launched
- Raised $1.2 million to invest directly into kingdom companies
- Launched three new podcasts and two blogs
- Published two new books
Help us close the year strong by making an end-of-year gift towards our goal to raise $100K by December 31st. Your gift will enable us to inspire and equip others around the world to feed others by building kingdom businesses that creates sustainable jobs.
As a thank you gift for any amount, you will receive a free e-copy of the 40-Day Coaching Guide book.