One Sheet of Success
“Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you.'” – Jeremiah 30:2 (NKJV)
What vision has God given to you of success? Does that success look like an abundance of wealth in the areas of finance, family, access to capital, or something else?
If God has given you a vision, chances are that you have already written it down. As you have written down the vision, you may have thought about what the success around achieving that vision looks like. That road map to success requires a plan with practical and logical steps to get you there. In our next E-Learning Forum: Developing a One-Page Strategy, we will unpack how you can turn one-sheet of paper from a snapshot of your dream into a full game plan to achieve your highest potential in business.
In this one-hour class you will learn the principles of:
- Developing and understanding your mission and vision statements
- Identifying your competitive advantages
- Developing organization-wide strategies
- Creative S.M.A.R.T. strategic objectives and organizational goals
- How-to measure your Key Performance Indicators
- Practical implementation plans
Mark your calendar and plan to join us on 13 Aug 2019 at 6:00 – 7:00 AM PDT. Register today and reserve your seat.
The forum is free for Diamond and Gold members but you must register. Register now for the 2019 E-Learning Forum Series to attend this forum and all future forums. You only need to register once and you will be sent the link to the forums every month.
For Silver members, the monthly forum is at a discounted price of $25 per forum. For Non-members, registration is $50 per forum. Please register to receive a purchase link.
For Silver members, you can also purchase the whole forum series for 2019 at only $275 (includes a free month). To purchase the annual package, please click on the button below.
Innovate. Grow. Repeat.
“And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.” – Luke 2:40 (NKJV)
How many numbers can you add to equal 10? How many roads can take you across the finish line?
Innovation is the power to find new answers to age-old questions. It requires an open mind and quick adaptation of change. An innovator continuously searches for new ways to produce results. Growth through innovation expands each and every industry around the globe daily. When we repeat the cycle of innovation and growth, we extend the lifespan of not just our businesses but of mankind. In our next FREE BE Seminar, we will take an in-depth look at Developing a Growth Culture and creating an atmosphere of innovation in your business.
Meet us in class on 14 Aug 2019 at 7:00 – 8:00 AM PDT. Register today and put the culture of your business first.
TAKE INNOVATION TO HIGHER HEIGHTS
Innovation doesn’t stop there! There is still time to register and meet us in Washington, DC, at our 20th Anniversary Celebration during Nehemiah Week 2019. Events begin on Mon. 19 Aug 2019 and run through Sun. 25 Aug 2019.
For more info on our full schedule of events and our roster of Innovators who will be speaking, visit www.nehemiahweek.com.
You are the Boss
“And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.” – Colossians 3:23-24 (NKJV)
What does it mean to be the boss? What roles and responsibilities come along with being not just a leader but the head person in charge?
We are not the only ones rooting for you to take your rightful place in the CEO chair! There are a host of persons supporting you through prayer and encouragement in hopes that you will answer the calling to impact the kingdom and bring more godly products, services, and practices to the marketplace. Are you ready to accept the call?
Our BE Executive Online program is now enrolling entrepreneurs who aim to better align their business with family priorities and better business practices. This program offers mini MBA methodologies and training from our certified coaches on the following:
- Clarifying your calling and purpose and how to fulfill it through the business
- Learning how to operate your business in better alignment with your family priorities
- Learning how to use various planning templates such as marketing and sales, financial modeling, and kingdom impact indicators for your business
- Developing a kingdom business plan that demonstrates a quadruple bottom line with an exit strategy
- Analyzing case studies of companies that have successfully implemented these principles with proven results
- Implementing best practices into your business
- Developing a transformational action plan with actionable items
- Qualifying your business plan to pitch to vetted kingdom investors
Register today before classes begin for the BE Program Online begins on 29 Aug 2019 – 26 Mar 2020.