The Culture Shift Starts with You
“Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men.” – Proverbs 22:29 (NKJV)
What inspires growth? Does your business have room to grow? Does your staff have the methods and tools to help facilitate that growth?
Business growth requires the right environment. When looking for growth, most entrepreneurs focus on the external market environment rather than the internal environment or culture of their business. Growth depends more on the right culture than the right market environment. In the next FREE BE Seminar, Patrice Tsague will discuss the art of Developing a Growth Culture in business on 14 Aug 2019 at 7:00 – 8:00 AM.
This seminar is filling up fast! Don’t miss the chance to reserve your seat. Register today.
Looking for a Way Up?
“When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, But when a wicked man rules, people groan.” – Proverbs 29:2 (NKJV)
How high are you willing to go? Do you know what it takes to get there? Are you already reaching your peak personal performance?
BE Executives soar by aligning their mission, values, and goals with kingdom impact and foundations of biblical truth. In our upcoming BE Executive Online program, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to shift their kingdom worldview and better align their business with family priorities and better business practices. This program offers mini MBA methodologies and training from our certified coaches on the following:
- Clarifying your calling and purpose and how to fulfill it through the business
- Learning how to operate your business in better alignment with your family priorities
- Learning how to use various planning templates such as marketing and sales, financial modeling, and kingdom impact indicators for your business
- Developing a kingdom business plan that demonstrates a quadruple bottom line with an exit strategy
- Analyzing case studies of companies that have successfully implemented these principles with proven results
- Implementing best practices into your business
- Developing a transformational action plan with actionable items
- Qualifying your business plan to pitch to vetted kingdom investors
Register today before classes begin for the BE Program Online begins on 29 Aug 2019 – 26 Mar 2020.
Former BE I or BE II Graduates have the opportunity to use previous class credits to complete this program at a discounted rate. For more information, email Wendie Klem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will You Innovate or Be Left Behind?
“Behold, I will do a new thing…” – Isaiah 43:19 (NKJV)
Name three areas of your business that can benefit immediately from a little innovation. Could you use new accounting software to enhance your financial records? Would a new coffee machine improve your office morale? What other innovations could enhance your business?
To grow, you have to be willing to release what once was and embrace the new. In life and business, the best way to keep up with the times is to remain flexible and open to change. The more you embrace innovation the better your chances become to remain profitable in a never-ceasing marketplace. Learn ways to “Innovate Your Business” from kingdom leaders from every corner of the globe at Nehemiah Week 2019 in Washington, DC on 19 Aug – 25 Aug 2019. Topics to be discussed include:
- Innovative Flourishing
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Rethinking Innovation: Why Now?
- Innovation through Social Media
- Innovation in Finance
- Innovation in Print & Design
- Business Growth through Innovation
- Innovation Growth through Diverse Suppliers
- The Why of the Kingdom
- Innovation in Biblical Responsibility
- Innovation & Investments
There are less than 30 days left to register. Don’t miss your chance to guarantee the longevity of your company. Meet us at Nehemiah Week.