The power of a transformational mission statement
Sign up to be informed when details are available
Definition of Serve with Love
To intentionally put the needs of others before your own with care and compassion
Do you have a transformational mission statement? Is your mission statement lived out by your team? Are your stakeholders impacted by your mission?
Serve with Love Conference is an interactive discussion and training based on the book Serve with Love authored by Tom Mears to help individuals and organizations understand the power of a transformative mission statement through real-life case studies and hands-on activities.
By the end of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Develop a personal purpose statement so you can bring greater clarity to your life
- Develop a new or enhance an existing transformational corporate mission statement to increase your profitability and impact
- Recognize a real-life case study about the impact of a transformational mission statement in an organization so you can model it
- Identify key stakeholders that your mission must serve to ensure that your mission execution is holistic and comprehensive
- Develop action plans to ensure that your stakeholders who are served through your mission statement are properly integrated throughout your organization
Chairman of Burgerville U.S.A. and Holland Inc.
President of Holland Inc.
Pastor Noela Lumande
Pastor, Parole du Salut Church, Paris
Chief Servant Officer, Nehemiah Project
Pastor Brad Makowski
Lead Pastor, Anthem Church, Oregon
Director of Training & Coaching, Nehemiah Project
Regional Director of North America, Nehemiah Project
|9:10 AM – 9:15 AM||Opening Prayer – Pastor Brad Makowski|
|9:15 AM – 9:30 AM||Worship|
|9:30 AM – 9:35 AM||Overview and Introduction|
|9:35 AM – 9:45 AM||Why Serve with Love – Patrice Tsague|
|9:45 AM – 10:45 AM||The Burgerville Story – Tom Mears|
|10:45 AM – 11:00 AM||Break|
|11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Defining Your Purpose Statement – Jennifer Mears|
|12:00 PM – 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM – 1:15 PM||Worship|
|1:15 PM – 2:45 PM||Serve with Love Case Studies
|2:45 PM – 3:00 PM||Break|
|3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Clarifying your mission statement and how to put it into action (Breakout Groups)
|4:00 PM – 4:15 PM||Break|
|4:15 PM – 5:00 PM||Conclusion – Patrice Tsague|
|5:00 PM – 5:15 PM||Closing Comments and Prayer – Tom Mears and Pastor Brad Makowski|
Breakout groups available and ideal for:
Save your spot today!