The Young Biblical Entrepreneur (YBE) program is a Christian entrepreneurship program that prepares students ages 11–18 for real world business challenges by teaching them the value of teamwork, biblical ethics and taking an idea from conception to development for profit. The program helps students create Kingdom businesses God’s way.
Check out this video to hear what Christian educators and students in the Portland metro area are staying about the Young Biblical Entrepreneurship program, a new curriculum that offers Christian business training and entrepreneurship education to middle and high school students.
HOW IS YBE OFFERED?
YBE is offered in partnership with Christian schools, churches and organizations. The program may be implemented as an in-school course or in a camp format. Teachers are certified through Nehemiah Project.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM COVER?
- Instruction centered on Biblical Entrepreneurship
- Business games that demonstrates the value of the free market and the positive impact of trade in society
- Biblical application for their day-to-day lives regarding God’s commands for earning money, stewardship, leadership and healthy competition
- Coaching and mentoring by executives and owners of local kingdom businesses
- Participation in a Mini Business Plan Competition to earn cash prizes
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT YBE
This is a unique learning experience that not a lot of other schools have to offer.
..Your education bringing in business helps them understand ‘This matters in your real life. This is important. You can use what you’re learning today.
We launched the program in the fall and it was so popular we had a waiting list.